October is winding down and I am sharing the top sellers from the past 2 months. These classic styles are my favorites too!
- Tan Poncho – This look screams fall! This pullover did sell out – but this alternative is very similar and equally as cute. What I love about these capes are the ability to layer so many different tops underneath – tank if it is nice, black long sleeve to dress up, or chambray for a more casual look.
2. Soft, Versatile Pullover – I LOVE this pullover so much. It comes in several colors and is under $30. I love that it looks great with anything – skirt, jeans, activewear. I have it in cream and tan. I prefer the ribbed style over the ones with the seam down the center.
3. Mother Jeans – I am so glad you are all loving these jeans as much as I do! Mother Jeans fit so so well, and are worth the splurge to have that great denim option in your closet. This pair is great because of the crop length that make pairing with booties look perfect!
4. Loose Blouse – Another favorite that comes in so many colors and prints. This blouse looks so much more expensive than $25!! The Vneck and loose sleeves are so flattering. Black or Red would be great options as we enter the holidays!
5. Leopard Print Skirt – This is such a closet staple right now! Wear dressed up with a sweater and booties/heels or down with a t-shirt and sneakers – instantly on trend. At only $20, this is such a great option!
I will keep sharing these top sellers – excited to see what your favorites are next month!