1. Magna Tiles – If I had to pick only one toy for my kids to have, this would be it. Hands down. This is their most played with toy and I think we have 4 or more sets. They started being able to play with this toy around age 3 and all still play with it. Definitely worth the cost!!
2. Cuddle + Kind Doll – these cute dolls are some of my kids’ favorite stuffed animals. They are soft and cute and also serve a purpose. They donate meals for each animal purchased.
3. String Art – I think this fun string art a cute and creative project for the kids. You can use the patterns to create an initial or word as shown.
4. Play Kitchen – The play kitchen is one of my favorite toys 🙂 I dread the day my kids no longer want to cook for me in the kitchen. They began using this at age 2 and all continue to play. This particular kitchen is super cute with its farmhouse sink. Definitely more stylish than some of the plastic kitchens!
5. Balance Bike – This is the best beginner bike! Elle learned on a regular bike with training wheels and it took her much longer to learn to ride than Hudson, who learned to ride on one of these at two and a half. Harper has just started showing interest in the balance bike we got her.
7. Water Bottles – Another one of those “needs” that they actually want. My kids always need new water bottles and these make a great stocking stuffer. My kids love new water bottles, so they are each getting one!
8. Magnetic Tablet – My kids love these magnetic tablets. I try to save them for car or airplane rides or times when I need them preoccupied 🙂
9. Instapix Camera – I have one of these fun instant cameras and the kids always want to use it and end up fighting over it. So this year, they are all getting their own! I am surprise that Harper, at 3 years old, already knows how to work it and take cute pictures.
Hope this gives you some good ideas for the kiddos!!