What a fun week! Mostly…we had our fun trip to Chicago and several days at home with the recent snowstorms. While I love having the older two home with us, I also love the routine, and we have been really thrown out of schedule. With this week’s coffee club, I am sharing some fun updates on travel as well as answering a couple top questions!
- Chicago! We had such a great time in Chicago! It was super cold, but we had lots of fun indoor activities. The girls and I had tea at the American Girl Doll Restaurant and had such a great time! This was a bucket list item for me…I always dreamed of taking the girls there. Seeing their excitement was everything. It feels so great to get out of town with the kids and spend some time together with no other commitments – and the kids would be happy to be anywhere with a pool! I will share more details on our trip soon!
- Surprise Trip – You guys, I have a big trip coming up and I cannot wait to share the details with you all!!!! Stay tuned to my stories for the reveal!
- Mexico trip – I have gotten so many questions on the details of the trip – I promise to share it all soon! It was so fun to be there with my family and without kids. We were able to relax a little more and actually talk without interruptions 🙂
- Coffee drink – Like most mommas, I love my coffee. I get frequent questions on what my favorite coffee drink is. When at a coffee shop, I will sometimes get a skinny vanilla latte (if I am feeling basic ;)) or a caramel macchiato – my fav! At home, I have a Nespresso machine and make espresso every day at home. will put creamer in my milk frother to add to it. My favorite creamer is Coffeemate Sugar Free Vanilla.
- Borsheims Jewelry Collection – Thank you all so much for your love on my Borsheims collection! I worked with them to select some of my favorite gifts for a curated Valentine’s day collection. It was one of those moments where I felt very proud of this blog and the hard work I put into it! And it wouldn’t succeed or be worth it without all of your support, so thank you so very much!! You can see the collection here and a peek at the store display here.
- Daily Devotional – I have gotten questions on what devotional I use. I have used this one for years – I take notes in it and also put notes in my personal planner. Not only is it important for me to begin each morning with some time to myself, but also time for me to reflect on my relationship with God.
- Upcoming Blog Posts – I am currently working on the following top requested blog posts: skincare routine, makeup favorites, workout routine (& Peleton review), meal planning/prep/go-to-recipes – I hope to get these out soon!! As always, keep those requests coming!!