Getting back to my installments of Friday Coffee Club where I talk about things currently on my mind or answering questions I am asked by you!
- After Christmas Sales! There are still so many great sales going on. I personally ordered for myself at Nordstrom, Jcrew, & Evereve. I ordered for the kids at Hanna Andersson, Jcrew, Boden, & Gap – tried to stock up on items for the spring and next fall/winter. Some of my best selling items from this past fall and December are on big sale – like this top and this sweater! I will share some of my sale favorites tomorrow.
- Workout Routine – After sharing a pic of a recent workout in my stories, I got a lot of questions about my workout room and workout routine. Our home gym is nothing fancy – we were lucky to have it already finished in the home when we bought it. We have a treadmill, a Peleton bike, weights, and TRX bands. I use the bike and bands routinely and promise to share my workouts soon. I tend to use the treadmill when I want to go for a good walk and it is too cold outside – read, I am not a runner 😉 I try to work out 4 days per week – but usually hit 3. I workout to tone and feel healthy, but most of all, I love the mental benefits of working out. I find myself more happy and energized when I am working out. It becomes a stress release!
- Bedroom reveal – you guys are so excited to see the bedroom!! After buying our house 1.5 years ago, we have slowly been updating each room & area. Our master bedroom was the latest on the list! After shopping at The Studio by JH, I was inspired to make that room over and turned to their talented team to help me bring it all together!! The reveal is coming next week!
- Plastic Wrap on my kitchen counter – this made me laugh! So many of you noticed in my stories of our family fondue on New Year’s Eve, that I had plastic wrap on the counter under the kids. This is a hack we have used for years…see here in our cookie post. I put it down on the counters any time we do something messy, like painting, baking, or messy crafts. Helps clean up go so much faster! I can’t take complete credit for it – this is all Aaron’s idea. We buy the industrial size plastic wrap from Costco 😉
- Thank you – thank you so much for all of your love after our update on Aaron’s health. One amazing part of having this blog, is the wonderful prayers and support I receive from all of you. It is hard to share this part of our life sometimes, and you all help hold us up! I appreciate all of you following along – it means so much!!
Keep those questions and topics coming!