Another great sale event is happening now! The Sephora Beauty Insider Event going on now through Monday. This is a great time to buy those beauty products you usually pay full price for! To access this sale, you become a Beauty Insider by signing up with email (although many of you already have your Beauty Insider card!). Rouge and VIBs get 15% off, while Insider members get 10% off. I am sharing my top 10 products that I buy from Sephora – many of which I am ordering today!
1. PTR Peeling Scrub – I love this scrub! You literally see the dead skin peel off your face while using it. After using, your skin ends up soooo soft! I try to use it once per week.
2. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palate – This is the only eyeshadow I use! The palate has the perfect neutral colors, plus black, making it the only one you need.
3. SuperMud Glam Glow – My sister gave me this for Christmas and I am addicted! I try to use this mask about once per week. I really can really tell a difference in my skin and how it glows! Plus, I feel like my skin is less dry when I use this mask.
4. Beauty Blender – This is a tool that everyone should have in their makeup bag! I use one for my concealer, and a second for my blush and highlighter.
5. Sephora Collection Brush Set – Another tool (or set of tools) everyone should have! I love these brushes and have had a couple sets. They clean well and are super soft. You can tell a huge difference between nice brushes and cheap ones!
6. YSL Rouge Shine Lipstick – in color 44 (Nude Lavallier) – This is one of my favorite lipsticks! It goes on so smoothly and lasts a long time. The color is my favorite natural!
7. Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Perfume – The BEST everyday perfume. This rarely goes on sale, so it’s a great time to buy! My other favorite perfume is Tory Burch. I wear this one when going out or for events.
8. Philosophy Grace Shower Gel & Lotion – I love Philosophy shower gel and lotions. I usually alternate between Grace and Love. Plus I love reading the bottles in the shower 😉
9. Anastasia Brow Wiz – My fav brow pencil!! This one has a fine point and stays in place all day.
10. Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer – I recently started using this primer and LOVE it! It goes on so softly and helps my makeup stay in place. Plus it smells great!