1. Shopbop Sale – One of the biggest sales of the year is happening right now! This sale offers 20% off purchases under $500 and 25% off purchases over $500. This is a huge sale – on many items that rarely go on sale. If you aren’t familiar with Shopbop – think of it as similar to Nordstroms in terms of brands, but maybe slightly more fashion forward. The great part of shopping with Shopbop, is you can use your Amazon Prime account! If you have been waiting to buy some new spring jeans, now is the time to do it! My sister, Becky at Cella Jane, and I are doing a $400 Shopbop E-gift card giveaway as an appreciation to our followers!! See my last post here for details of the giveaway!
2. Summer Purse – I have been shopping for some new summer bags and want to get one on the Shopbop sale. One of the biggest trends this season are straw bags – you are seeing all different sizes and shapes. They add a great texture to your look and, and with the neutral colors, coordinate with any outfit.
3. First Communion – Elle’s first communion is this weekend! This is such a special event and I have loved hearing her talk about her preparations. We are having a small gathering with family at our house afterwards, and it has been fun letting her be involved in the planning. I know I am going to be so emotional seeing her in this milestone. She has the sweetest little group of friends (with the sweetest group o moms) and I am excited to see them all on Sunday. I will share some details of the day!
4. Summer Activities – I am trying to get the kids signed up for their activities and camps for this summer. I struggle with this every year. It is such a delicate balance of wanting to keep them active, with their friends, and doing the things they love, but also giving them time at home to be bored, play together, and have that needed down time. There are some activities they only get to do in the summer – so I tend to put those at the top of my list, but I am torn with how to prioritize the rest! I also don’t want to feel like a chauffeur all summer, so on top of figuring out where to put them, I am also trying to keep them in events on the same weeks and times….likely a pipe dream! How do you handle summer schedules??
5. I love hearing from you all – in person and on the blog! I had someone come up to me while shopping last week and they said they were so hesitant to say hi – please never be hesitant! I so appreciate all of you following along in this space and love meeting you!
Have a great weekend!!